We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager/Manager Trainee to help lead, guide, teach, merchandise, sell, inspire, manage product, replenish, problem-solve, organize and run our retail store. As an assistant manager your job will be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
You should be skilled at organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees and customers.
Ultimately, the duties of the Assistant Manager are to make sure our stores operate effectively, and that we keep our customers happy.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities
• Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
• Lead a successful team, support the store manager, and manage in our fast-paced retail stores
• Coordinating retail store operations
• Ensuring store objectives are met by employees
• Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
• Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff
• Handle complaints from customers
• Monitor and maintain store inventory
• Communicate with customers and evaluate their needs
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
• Research emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise
Final Clearance is one of the largest off price apparel retailers in Arizona. If you love apparel and want a new exciting career with growth, we want to hear from you.