Restaurant Assistant Manager - experience a must - Growth Potential
Job Description Building the perfect pizza and have fun doing it is the first step to building your career at Fired Up Pizza. Sharpen your customer-service and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow. Whether you have experience as a cashier, server, cook, prep cook, dishwasher, or no experience at all, this could be the opportunity to develop into a restaurant manager position. We can accomodate part time or full time schedules depending on what you are looking for and the needs of the restaurant. We promote most of our managers from within and are looking for that next generation of leaders to apply now. Position will start at $11 an hour with immediate growth potential.
In addition to following Fired Up Pizza's policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes.
• Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
• Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
• Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
• Providing friendly, quality customer service to each customer
• Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, cleanliness list, and station checklists
• Following sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day
• Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion
The ideal candidate will:
• Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
• Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
• Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
• Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
• Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
• Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
• Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
• Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
About FiredUpPizza Welcome to FiredUpPizza where it’s always Fun, Fast, Fresh and Friendly! You can make and design your pizza or salad as you choose all for one low price.