Applications must be submitted through https://firstfederalbankemployment.hirecentric.com/jobs/200734.html
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE TO WORK REMOTELY
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as an essential point of contact for the Residential Systems Support Desk assuring proper Responsiveness to customers;
• Provide Reliability by answering calls and providing support to system end-users and customers;
• Support the appropriate access for residential systems end-users and customers;
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve residential systems software and associated third-party vendor software problems encountered by system end-users and customers;
• Coordinate timely reporting of bugs, outages, support questions, and enhancement requests to residential systems software vendors and communicate progress to end-users and customers;
• Deliver Tangibles, including participation in residential systems testing, maintenance, and quality assurance;
• Collaborate with the Director of Residential Lending Systems, Residential Lending Support Engineer, Residential Lending Systems Release Manager, and other Support Analysts to evaluate and update residential lending software and third-party configurations to assure environments are optimal and consistent with short- and long-term strategy;
• Perform other duties as assigned to support residential lending systems initiatives;
• Adhere to bank strategies, processes, policies and procedures;
• Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, quality and orderliness in performing work assignments;
• Log all support interactions and change management tasks in the ticketing system and provide Assurance that resolutions are completed timely to meet current SLAs;
• Provide the best service to our internal and external customers with innovative and creative solutions.
• Minimum 6 months to 1 year of related Support Desk work experience;
• Knowledge of mortgage loan origination processes is preferred, including, but not limited to loan origination, processing, underwriting, closing, post closing, secondary marketing, investor delivery, and servicing.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, problem solving, and decision making ability;
• Ability to deal with a wide variety of end users, customers, and vendors and to provide Empathy while listening to and understanding inquiries about issues, then explain corrective procedures to non-technical end-users;
• Ability to handle changing priorities and make a valuable contributions to team objectives;
• Must interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors;
• Extended hours sitting and performing computer tasks may be required.
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VET / DISABILITY
First Federal has been committed to both exceptional service and value. Today, we are a community-based mutual bank that serves over 70,000 customers from 25 community banking branches, mortgage lending offices in Florida, the Southeast and Midwest, and SBA and USDA lending offices in the Southeast. Because we are a mutual bank, we are owned by our customers and not stockholders, which allows us to truly focus on our customers’ needs.
Built on conservative yet progressive principles, over the past 5 years, First Federal has increased its business lines to include a mortgage processing company, wholesale lending, specialty commercial financing, warehouse lending, consumer direct lending, and a manufactured housing lending division. This diversity allows First Federal to serve more people and businesses across the Southeast.