We are an E-Verify Employer.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing client leads and closing contract deals within a given territory while establishing and maintaining client focus. The position functions as the professional expert authority with regard to HVAC industrial units and is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales and client expectations. The position assists the VP of Development in interacting with and responding to customer needs, market growth and strategic planning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Business development within a given sales territory and meeting/exceeding sales expectations.
· Attendance at vendor meetings, tradeshows, campus events, and conferences, representing the company in a professional and appropriate fashion.
- Providing continuous improvement in presentation and market exposure.
· Creating sales reporting dashboards and market statistical data.
· Participating in sales discussions and meetings to determine campaigns that will deliver high ROI, positive responses on our company's services and provide management with improved sales tools to close.
- Determining relevant company information for sales materials; creating PPT's to improve consumers' understanding of our services
· Generating sales and market growth, as well as company exposure within the industry by contributing ideas, soliciting client feedback, providing suggestions for continuous improvement in marketing.
· Participating and collaborating with company staff in other ad hoc projects or assignments as assigned.
· Base salary plus % of sales commission
· Monthly Car Allowance
· Reimbursed travel expenses
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Education
· High school diploma required, related college degree preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, preferably intermediate level in Excel
· Must possess valid driver’s license
· Strong teamwork, verbal and written skills
· Ability to learn quickly
· Prior sales experience required, at least 2 years
· Solid business acumen
-HVAC industry knowledge
· Customer service focused mindset
· HVAC certification, preferred but not required
· Travel required: Road Warrior +50%
Green Air Environmental, LLC is a specialized firm that uses a chemical-free, pressurized steam to clean Air Handling Units and HVAC systems. This process improves energy efficiency in HVAC systems which helps Green Air’s clients all along the East Coast live, breathe and save green.
The Green Air process was born out of frustration and genuine concern about the traditional way Air Handling Units and HVAC systems were being cleaned. After years of working in the HVAC industry, Tim Robinson, our President, knew something needed to change. From concerns about the traditional chemical cleaning process that was causing harm to the environment and to the people whose lives it was designed to enhance, Tim worked to develop a custom steam and proprietary process that has made clean breathing air and energy cost savings a reality for many organizations. Many years later, and he's still at it!
Green Air relies completely on a devoted, dedicated team to serve our clients graciously and expeditiously. We work hard to create a flexible, friendly and fair atmosphere that appeals to many hardworking, not-afraid-to-get-a-little-dirty individuals. Green Air Environmental, LLC is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer. We are minority-owned.