We are an E-Verify Employer. We are a certified minority-owned company.
The Business Development Manager for our North Carolina and South Carolina markets is responsible for developing client leads and closing contract deals within a given territory while establishing and maintaining client focus. You will be the expert authority with regard to HVAC industrial units and responsible for meeting and exceeding department and client expectations. You will assist the Vice President in interacting with and responding to client needs, market growth and strategic planning.
You will also work closely with our Project Managers to schedule accepted jobs strategically. This is a critical function of this position.
· Base salary plus 3-5% of sales commission. The commission is paid once the invoice is fulfilled.
· Monthly Car Allowance paid per pay period
· Reimbursed travel expenses paid per pay period
(Fuel costs immediately covered through the use of company credit card and submission of appropriate receipts).
Medical insurance with comprehensive coverage
Dental insurance with major restorative services
Vision insurance with enhanced coverage options for exams, lenses, contacts, and discounts on accessories!
401k with company match
Work from home - Make your own schedule!
Paid travel expenses
Paid Vacation, Personal and Holiday time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Business development within a given sales territory and meeting/exceeding sales expectations.
· Attendance at assigned or voluntary vendor meetings, tradeshows, campus events, and conferences, representing the company in a professional and appropriate fashion.
- Providing continuous improvement in presentation and market exposure.
· Creating sales reporting dashboards and market statistical data.
· Participating in sales discussions and meetings to determine campaigns that will deliver high ROI, positive responses on our company's services and provide management with improved sales tools to close.
- Determining and developing relevant company information for sales materials and presentations to improve potential and current clients’ understanding of our services and mission.
· Generating sales and market growth, as well as company exposure within the industry by contributing ideas, soliciting client feedback, and providing suggestions for continuous improvement in marketing.
· Participating and collaborating with company staff in other ad hoc projects or assignments as assigned.
-Some exposure to adverse conditions, extreme heat, extreme cold, and wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions when walking job sites or potential sites.
-Exposure to moving mechanical parts when walking job sites or potential sites.
-Exposure to high, precarious places when walking job sites or potential sites.
-Exposure to fumes or airborne particles when walking job sites or potential sites.
-Protective clothing or equipment is required including hard-hat, N95 mask, work boots, protective eyewear, and safety vest when walking job sites or potential sites.
-HazMat suits provided if needed when walking job sites or potential sites.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Education
· High school diploma required, related college degree preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, preferably intermediate level in Excel
· Must possess valid driver’s license and MVR
· Strong teamwork, verbal and written skills
· Ability to learn quickly
· Prior sales experience required, at least 2 years
· Solid business acumen
- HVAC and OSHA industry knowledge
· Customer service focused mindset
· HVAC certification, preferred but not required
· Travel required: Road Warrior +50%
Job Type: Full-Time, Salaried, Commissioned
-Relocation Assistance Possible
-Prefer applicants who live in Charlotte, NC metro area but all qualified applicants considered.
Green Air Environmental, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Green Air Environmental, LLC is a specialized firm that uses a chemical-free, pressurized steam to clean Air Handling Units and HVAC systems. This process improves energy efficiency in HVAC systems which helps Green Air’s clients all along the East Coast live, breathe and save green.
The Green Air process was born out of frustration and genuine concern about the traditional way Air Handling Units and HVAC systems were being cleaned. After years of working in the HVAC industry, Tim Robinson, our President, knew something needed to change. From concerns about the traditional chemical cleaning process that was causing harm to the environment and to the people whose lives it was designed to enhance, Tim worked to develop a custom steam and proprietary process that has made clean breathing air and energy cost savings a reality for many organizations. Many years later, and he's still at it!
Green Air relies completely on a devoted, dedicated team to serve our clients graciously and expeditiously. We work hard to create a flexible, friendly and fair atmosphere that appeals to many hardworking, not-afraid-to-get-a-little-dirty individuals. Green Air Environmental, LLC is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer. We are minority-owned.