1. Travels to commercial job sites in and out of town using company and personal vehicle. May travel up to 30%
2. Leads, and participates in, a team on a job site to complete the duct cleaning of an assigned unit(s) on schedule.
3. Ensures self and team members adhere to all safety standards to include daily safety meetings, safety walkthroughs and safety inspections.
4. Delegate tasks on the job site to team members to ensure job is completed on schedule.
Works collaboratively with project/sales leads or managers and admin to coordinate activities to provide services to meet client needs.
6. Ensures that assigned projects are done accurately, on-time, within budget and within scope of the contract.
7. Acts as the primary onsite company contact for site’s clients keeping them and management updated on job’s progress as needed.
8. Documents employees’ performance and keeps manager updated on all issues regardless of significance.
9. Participate with management in the corrective action or performance coaching process.
10. Ensure manager is kept updated on any needed changes in the job’s completion to include materials, workdays needed, contact changes and other necessary resources.
11. Maintain responsibility for company van and stored equipment keeping the van neat, maintained, and orderly on the inside and outside.
12. Notify management immediately of any malfunctions or needed repairs to the van or other equipment.
13. Notify management timely of any necessary supplies or resources needed to complete jobs or maintain safety of team onsite.
14. Ensures project documents are completed with accuracy and on time, such as site photos, daily worksheets, and reporting.
15. Assists with recruiting, training and development of team members.
16. Assists with inventory management and control within van and at storage area.
17. Access site using ladders, stairs or hatches to clean or locate equipment or tools.
18. Attend company and company provided industry training and meetings as requested.
19. Closely follows company provided schedules to satisfy customer service requirements and complete job.
20. . Ensures work performed follows state, local and federal legal requirements.
21. Exhibits impeccable work ethic as a role model for team members.
22. Seeks to improve quality in all aspects of work performance.
23. Conforms to the highest professional standards in achieving results.
24. Learns all aspects of duties related to company operations.
25. Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in duct cleaning, HVAC, or basic maintenance
• Must be able to work under pressure, managing and meeting deadlines and assignments
• Must be able to successfully manage time and a varied workload
• Experience working as a contractor and/or with other 3rd party providers highly preferred
• Experience in a customer service, field service, or similar environment
• Demonstrated history of delivering exceptional customer service with professionalism, diplomacy and tact
Professional license or certification requirements:
• First Aid, CPR certification, preferred
• OSHA – 10 GI, required and company-provided
• Defensive Driving, required
• Electrical Safety, preferred
Essential skills, knowledge and abilities required:
• Must be able to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic
• Developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
• Ability to appropriately assign tasks and responsibilities
• Relates to and communicates well with a diverse range of people and working styles
• Ability to properly apply critical thinking and creativity
• Must have well-honed ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
• Basic computer skills with a Web-based database and Microsoft products
• Identifies and escalates problems efficiently
• Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and efficiency
• Well-honed speaking skills
• Must have ability to work independently while overseeing others
• Must have some conflict resolution and mediation skills
• Ability to patiently train and teach others in industry and job-specific concepts
• Must exude a sense of approachability for peers, employees and clients to be comfortable discussing items of importance