CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
[Must be licensed in Health/Life Insurance]
* Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
* Determines requirements by working with customers.
* Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
* Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
* Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
* Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
* Maintains call center database by entering information.
* Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Strong Customer Focus and Listening skills
* Excellent Phone Skills and Verbal Communication (bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus)
* Data Entry Skills (talk/type)
* High School Diploma or higher education degree
* Life and Health Insurance License required
Become part of a rapidly growing, dynamic company filled with passionate people.
We think you'll like working here.