SALES VERIFICATION REPRESENTATIVE
Bilingual - English - Spanish
The Verification Representative position ensures that policy verifications are taking place (meeting quotas) and are completed in a timely and accurate manner while delivering a world-class service experience to our valued customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides support to Sales Agents after close of sale to review with customers/clients details of the policies purchased, price of policy(s), and policy disclosures in a clear and concise manner.
* Ensures that customer/client policy information is accurately input into database system.
* Perform benefit policy verification within 24 hours of receipt of notification
* Completes a minimum of five (5) verifications per day, unless otherwise directed by supervisor.
* Monitors personal performance on an ongoing basis and ensures accuracy of service provided to clients/customers.
* Meets or exceeds objectives assigned by supervisor, or objectives assigned to the Verification Department by executive management.
* Commitment to a positive customer service experience by ensuring all details are discussed with clients/customers in an articulate and clear verbal manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Detail Oriented Thoroughness
* Excellent Time Management Ability
* Communications Proficiency
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
* High School Diploma or higher education degree
* Minimum 3 years’ customer service, call center, and/or collections experience.
* Ability to handle all aspects of telephone communication in a clearly articulated, friendly, and helpful manner. Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus, but not required.
* Ability to speak and type concurrently in order to enter accurate data while communicating with clients/customers.
* Able to sit for long periods of phone communication activity.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Ability to create detailed documentation via accurate data entry
* Flexibility and an ability to flourish in a fast paced and challenging environment
* A self-starter with excellent motivation, leadership, and ingenuity
Healthy Halo Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Healthy Halo Insurance Services is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Become part of a rapidly growing, dynamic company filled with passionate people.
We think you'll like working here.