LICENSED GROUP HEALTH SALES AGENT
Sales Agent to be responsible for and manage a large volume of inbound Group Health Insurance calls from Employers looking for affordable options for their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Group Health Insurance sales
* Providing customers with Group Health Insurance quotes as well as quotes on other products.
* Following up with prospects on their quotes.
* Transacting policy sales and obtaining customer signatures.
* Log all call and sales activities in the company CRM.
* Providing service to clients.
* Problem Solving
* Communication Proficiency
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
* California Insurance License – Required
* High school or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years experience with Employer Groups - Small or Large
* Minimum of 3 year sales experience
* Excellent phone skills
* Minimum 3 years customer service or call center experience
* Must be able to multi-task
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Flexibility and ability to flourish in a fast paced and challenging environment
* A self-starter with excellent motivation, leadership, and ingenuity
Healthy Halo Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Healthy Halo Insurance Services is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Become part of a rapidly growing, dynamic company filled with passionate people.
We think you'll like working here.