LICENSED HEALTH SALES AGENT
Sale Agents manage a large volume of inbound calls to sell insurance in 38 states. This role focuses on inbound calls from consumers looking to buy health insurance in order to qualify them and offer a solution of insurance products that is affordable and meets their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Health Insurance sales
* Providing customers with Health Insurance quotes as well as quotes on other products.
* Following up with prospects on their quotes.
* Transacting policy sales and obtaining customer signatures.
* Log all call and sales activities in the company CRM (Agent Cubed).
* Providing service to clients.
* Problem Solving
* Communication Proficiency
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
* California Insurance License – Required
* High school or equivalent
* Minimum of 1 year sales experience
* Minimum 1 year tele-sales
* Excellent phone skills
* High School Diploma
* Minimum 1 year customer service or call center experience
* Minimum of 1 year data entry skills (by sight or by touch)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Customer Service Certification preferred
* Flexibility and ability to flourish in a fast paced and challenging environment
* A self-starter with excellent motivation, leadership, and ingenuity
Healthy Halo Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Healthy Halo Insurance Services is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Become part of a rapidly growing, dynamic company filled with passionate people.
We think you'll like working here.