Location: Fairfield, Ohio
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Hours: Third Shift - 10:30PM to 6:45AM
Summary: Team Members must be able to drive a clamp truck in providing support to all production machines by supplying raw materials and supplies as required. Adheres to schedules for producing items, unloads inbound supplies, inspects and maintains current inventory of inbound supplies. Also assists with pulling product orders. Must be able to operate a forklift safely and at a fast pace.
Your Contribution: Unload, inspect and document inbound raw materials both manually or with equipment including clamp truck, forklift and pallet jacks
• Proficiency in performing all job duties within established safety guidelines is required
• Maintain required raw materials and supplies at all production centers (pallets and un-palletized bales)
• Conduct periodic physical counts of inventory as requested by management, ensuring the accuracy of such counts
• Pull customer product orders
• Prepare orders for shipping by wrapping and packaging orders
• Ship customer goods
• Follow all company safety, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and American Institute of Baking (AIB) policies and procedures
• Store raw materials in an organized, traceable fashion
• Keep area clean and orderly (includes warehouse area, scrap room, dock area and aisles)Maintain cleanliness of work area, keeping materials and tools organized
• Performing other duties as assigned
Desired Characteristics and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Must have 1-3 years of related experience
• FORKLIFT & CLAMP TRUCK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Team member is capable of working unsupervised
• Works in conjunction with the scheduling department to fulfill production obligations
• Possesses organization and time management skills
• Team member reads, analyzes, and interprets documents such as safety rules, production schedules, job jackets, technical procedures, and procedure manuals
• Fills out inventory reports, usage logs, product labels and written communication to supervisors and co-workers
• Can effectively present verbal and written information and respond to questions from groups of managers, co-workers and customers
• Can perform calculation of figures and amounts using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Physical Requirements and Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the warehouse team member is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles, extreme heat; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Honeymoon Paper Products has been a quality manufacturer of corrugated and folding carton packaging, primarily for food service customers, since 1960.
Today, Honeymoon Paper Products employs almost 150 employees in two locations. Our company headquarters location in Fairfield, Ohio produces primarily corrugated packaging and our South Carolina plant produces primarily folding carton packaging.
Our products include pizza boxes, food trays, food take-home boxes, deli and bakery packaging.
Click "Visit Our Website" below to apply on our NEW careers page!