Who: You are a committed, reliable person who wants to support Idaho Youth Ranch’s administrative team to provide support and direction to customers, donors and staff.
What: Admin Extraordinaire will provide:
• Phone Support: Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages, provide information to callers
• Client/Visitor Greeting: Greet persons entering organization and direct them to the correct destination and/or answer questions as appropriate.
• General administrative support: Scheduling meeting, manage incoming/outgoing mail, travel arrangements, maintain office supplies, car fleet records and maintain filing systems. Must be proficient in MS Word and MS Excel. Experience with Client data bases and Medicaid verification a plus.
• Client Support: Take payments, assists with intake paperwork and scheduling appointments
• Special projects/tasks as assigned by staff: Examples are archival of old information and files as well as organizing the office supply space and collecting documentation needed for regulatory visits.
Why: Help improve IYR’s administrative team by providing support during peak times.
When: This opportunity would be most beneficial a couple times a week during business hours (8a-5p), Monday- Sunday, depending on therapy schedule
How: To volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
• Be at least 21 years old
• Submit application and resume
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.