Who You Are: You have a passion for books, jewelry, vintage items and collectibles. You are organized, love to be around other people and thrive in a fast paced environment. You are reliable and ready to lend a helping hand.
As a volunteer, you will enjoy a service opportunity where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are all treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What You Will Do: eCommerce volunteer will be able to assist in many areas:
• Book scanning to determine values for on-line selling.
• Book order pulling and bagging on Monday mornings
• Jewelry sorting to find high value items for on-line selling or to be sent to thrift stores for merchandising/selling.
• Incoming collectible sorting and research for on-line selling or pricing for Ruby’s departments in thrift stores.
Areas of expertise may include: antiques, collectibles, antique books, vinyl, Legos, or other specialty items
• eBay and Etsy photography; posting valuable items on eBay for on-line selling.
What We Offer Back: Every volunteer contributes to the success of our mission. You can proudly tell your friends and family that every hour you spend serving with us helps provide accessible services to Idaho’s youth who need it most. You’ll also receive an awesome discount in our thrift stores, and serve in a caring and compassionate environment, where we are better together.
Why Unite With Us: The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Volunteers help move our mission forward. We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing and resilience.
• Weekly (Monday – Friday between 9am and 4pm)
• 2-4 hour shifts
• 1-5x a week (depending on volunteer’s schedule)
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
• Be at least 16 years old.
• Submit application
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.
We unite for Idaho's youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
RELATIONSHIPS are the foundation.
COMMITMENT to our mission unites us.
GROWTH is always possible.
TRANSPARENCY makes us stronger.
COMPASSION is our lens.
JOY sustains us.