Who You Are: You have knowledge and a passion for books. You are organized. You have great customer service.
As a volunteer, you will enjoy a service opportunity where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are all treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What You Will Do: Book Classifier will:
• Look up books online for pricing of merchandise received through donations.
• Sort, organize, and categorize books for online submission, or display in thrift stores.
• Assist in taking inventory of merchandise at different locations and assist in loading and unloading merchandise for display in thrift stores.
What We Offer Back: Every volunteer contributes to the success of our mission. You can proudly tell your friends and family that every hour you spend serving with us helps provide accessible services to Idaho’s youth who need it most. You’ll also receive an awesome discount in our thrift stores, and serve in a caring and compassionate environment, where we are better together.
Why Unite With Us: The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Volunteers help move our mission forward. We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing and resilience.
• Weekly (Tuesday – Friday, 9am – 4p)
• 2-4 hour shifts
• 1-4x a week (depending on volunteer’s schedule)
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
• Be at least 16 years old
• Submit application
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.
We unite for Idaho's youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
RELATIONSHIPS are the foundation.
COMMITMENT to our mission unites us.
GROWTH is always possible.
TRANSPARENCY makes us stronger.
COMPASSION is our lens.
JOY sustains us.