Who: We are looking for a passionate intern with a heart for kids. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and creative to help support marketing efforts with copy writing, website and social media marketing.
What: Copywriting Intern will:
• Create content that raises Idaho Youth Ranch visibility with potential donors and clients.
• Pitch and write blogs that add value and raise SEO.
• Assist marketing team with communications campaigns.
• Author articles for newsletters.
• Assisting with writing content landing pages on youthranch.org.
• Create and schedule social media posts of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Be familiar with MS Word and Outlook
• Enthusiasm and ideas are a plus!
• Creative writing experience is a strong plus!
Copywriting Intern will learn:
• Business aspects of marketing and how to measure successful marketing tactics
• The role various tools such as social media play in a marketing strategy
• Advertising planning
• Website Management
• Brand management
Why: If you are looking for an internship in the multifaceted and exciting world of marketing, this is the opportunity for you!
When: Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. Can be flexible with your schedule. Can accommodate Summer, Fall or Spring internships.
How: In order to intern for this opportunity, you will need to:
• Be at least 20 years old.
• Submit application
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.