Who: You have an eye for design. You know what looks good. You are a savvy thrifter. You are creative and passionate about fashion. You want to assist our store team in creating awesome displays.
What: Creative Display Collaborator will:
• Create fun, eye catching outfits to display on mannequins and in store windows.
• Accessorize outfits to create fantastic ensembles that our customers will get excited about!
Why: To help generate customers into our thrift stores to move our mission forward and help Idaho’s kids find their promising futures.
Where: Any of our thrift stores.
When: This opportunity would be most beneficial on a weekly basis, during business hours Monday – Sunday.
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to: ·
• Be at least 13 years old.
• Submit application and resume
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
You've got the eye for what's in. To get involved, please contact us at email@example.com
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.