Who: You are organized, thorough, creative, methodical, and a good planner. You can use spreadsheets, timelines or project management software to help with the execution of our giving tree project for our clients in our programs. You have excellent communication skills.
What: Giving Tree Assistant will:
• Work with our team to create tracking sheets for lists being sent to sponsors, and gifts returned.
• Create and send lists for sponsors
• Check in gifts when delivered
• Maintain good records of gifts delivered and picked up by program staff
• Assist Giving Tree team in communication with sponsors, IYR staff, and other participants in Giving Tree program.
Why: Our Giving Tree program has grown exponentially over the years. We are in need of dedicated help during this short season, to make this program run efficiently, and make the holiday season bright for the kids and families we serve!
When: Starting September 1st – December 24th. 2-6 hours a week.
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Submit application
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.