Who You Are: You are detail oriented, approachable, and self-motivated. You are gaining the knowledge of the human resources profession and want to gain practical application experience. You have skills and knowledge to contribute. You understand and maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
As a volunteer, you will enjoy a service opportunity where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are all treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What You Will Do: HR Assistant will:
• Audit employee files for content (applications, W-4s) – including compliance requirements.
• Compile sensitive & confidential information into accounting system.
• Supports HR team in screening, onboarding and off boarding team members.
• Collaborates with HR team to post jobs, send applications to hiring managers, and support the employee life cycle
• Have experience and /or willingness to use and understand Microsoft Excel and its functions.
• Provide clerical support for HR projects as needed.
What We Offer Back: Every volunteer contributes to the success of our mission. You can proudly tell your friends and family that every hour you spend serving with us helps provide accessible services to Idaho’s youth who need it most. You’ll also receive an awesome discount in our thrift stores, and serve in a caring and compassionate environment, where we are better together.
Why Unite With Us: The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Volunteers help move our mission forward. We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing and resilience.
• Weekly (Mon – Fri, between 8am – 5pm)
• 2-4 hour shifts
• Ongoing Opportunity
• 1-2x a week (depending on volunteer’s schedule)
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
• Submit application and resume
• Submit to and pass a criminal background check
• Complete interviews/meet and greets
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.
We unite for Idaho's youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
RELATIONSHIPS are the foundation.
COMMITMENT to our mission unites us.
GROWTH is always possible.
TRANSPARENCY makes us stronger.
COMPASSION is our lens.
JOY sustains us.