Who: You are organized. You know that everything has its place. You have a passion for creating order out of chaos. You enjoy solving puzzles, and putting pieces where they fit.
What: Organizational Dynamo will:
• Organize online folders of emails, mailing lists, files and more.
• Create a system that keeps everything neat and tidy and easy to find.
• Assist Marketing or Social Enterprise team in fundraising, marketing, retail mgmt., operations and graphic design needs.
Why: To help streamline our processes, and make finding information about our marketing quicker and more efficient.
When: This opportunity would be most beneficial during business hours (8a-5p), Monday through Friday.
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
• Be at least 16 years old
• Submit application and resume
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.