Who: We are looking for a passionate intern with a heart for kids. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and creative to help support marketing efforts across retail campaigns in addition to event planning, task management, and research.
What: Retail Marketing Intern will:
• Assist with creating and monitoring of Google AdWords campaigns for Idaho Youth Ranch Thrift store promotions.
• Be able to do research around market trends, new advertising tools, digital data, Google analytics, etc. Google AdWords Certified is a plus!
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel
• Create and monitor Facebook/Instagram ads for upcoming promotions.
• Create promotional emails for upcoming sales at Idaho Youth Ranch Thrift stores.
• Have an understanding of social media marketing
• Graphic design experience a plus!
• Enthusiasm and ideas are a plus!
• Creative writing experience is a strong plus!
Marketing Intern will learn:
• Business aspects of marketing and how to measure successful marketing tactics
• The role various tools such as social media play in a marketing strategy
• Advertising planning
• Website Management
• Brand management
Why: If you are looking for an internship in the multifaceted and exciting world of marketing, this is the opportunity for you!
When: Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. Can be flexible with your schedule. Can accommodate Summer, Fall or Spring internships.
How: In order to intern for this opportunity, you will need to:
• Be at least 20 years old.
• Submit application
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.