Who: You are the person who knows how to do things better. You have the skills to create processes and systems to improve quality, productivity and outcomes in our programs. You have a desire to use your knowledge and skills to help a local nonprofit meet their goals to better serve Idaho’s kids.
What: Software Developer
• We are looking for someone who can programmatically retrieve data from a commercial applications’ API and store into our Power BI system for data analytics and reporting
• We are also looking to programmatically retrieve data from the same database and link to our Hubspot cloud-based client record system. This link we would like to be 2-way if possible – with the ability for hubspot to enter data into the Best Notes software and vis-versa, as available.
• API is PHPB based – details can be found: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AsMFpNUsFPpihdsPtzk9R3jt4KlY-B4Y5nlKA3Yj_Bo/pub
Why: With the new process and client data that we are getting from our commercial client records system, Best Notes, we are looking to increase our ability to integrate systems, analyze data and report on data to better inform business decisions.
Where: IYR Admin Offices – 7025 W Emerald, Boise. Hays House – 7221 Poplar, Boise. Remote work also available.
How: In order to volunteer for the opportunity, you will need to:
• Be at least 18 years old
• Submit application and resume
• Submit to and pass a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.
We unite for Idaho's youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
RELATIONSHIPS are the foundation.
COMMITMENT to our mission unites us.
GROWTH is always possible.
TRANSPARENCY makes us stronger.
COMPASSION is our lens.
JOY sustains us.