Who: You have an interest in volunteer management. You have a desire to learn the management of a volunteer program for a non-profit organization. You are a go – getter! You have a positive attitude, are detail oriented, organized, and enjoy process. You enjoy meeting new people, and learning about their passion for service.
What: Volunteer Services Assistant will:
• Input volunteers into volunteer mgmt. database, and update profile as needed.
• Facilitate communication with potential new volunteers, schedule and perform pre-screening interviews.
• Perform regular check-ins according to recognition schedule.
• Collaborate with HR to perform onboarding tasks for new volunteers.
• Schedule and confirm start dates and other volunteer shifts.
Why: IYR’s volunteer program is expanding and in an effort to better serve those that volunteer with our organization, some support is needed to make sure we have everything we need. This will help continue to move our mission forward and help Idaho’s kids find their promising future.
When: This opportunity would be beneficial at least 2x weekly for a few hours, during normal business hours, 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Submit application
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.