Come join this incredible team, make life-changing contributions to our youth, and live and work in one of the most vibrant and growing areas of the nation. The Idaho Youth Ranch has been helping youth and families since 1953, and the mission seems to be more relevant with each passing year. Headquartered in the Treasure Valley of Idaho, we offer extensive outpatient services in multiple parts of the state, equine therapy operations at two stables, adoptions services, short-term shelter care for youth, workforce development, and other programs. Our residential program is in the design phase for our 265-acre Hands of Promise Campus, where we expect to open a Best in Class residential treatment facility along with other programs and multiple partners. To manage our current operations and accomplish the goal of opening the new facility, we are seeking a dynamic leader who is passionate about our youth and excited about shaping our organization’s impact for decades to come.
Our new Director of Program Development will be a talented professional with a proven track record, ready to serve on the Programs Leadership Team and oversee the development of clinical and operational policies for both current and future programs and supervise current related positions. The job will require a fast-track into refining and managing on-going policy and compliance oversight of current youth homeless shelter and outpatient programs. At the same time, developing policy for our future state of the art residential treatment facility and other innovative social and clinical programs and will unfold. The successful applicant will also perform meticulous internal program audits, and design and apply successful remedial plans. We welcome a dynamic individual interested in being part of a clinical team that will lead Idaho Youth Ranch in becoming one of the leading trauma treatment centers in the state of Idaho.
The salary range for this position is min: 83,500 max: 105,250
• Lead player in preparation and on-ramping for new Residential Treatment Facility. This will include oversight of all the below mentioned job responsibilities for the new facility. In addition, it may also include development and implementation of policy and procedure for: treatment models, daily schedules, education programs, security requirements, FF& E, recreation programs, delivery of medical and nursing services, meals, operations and training
• Develops and oversees implementation of current and future IYR program policy and procedures
• Directs the formulation and implementation of Compliance and Quality Assurance related practices in accordance with federal and state law, government rules, etc. for current programs and for the launch of new residential treatment center
• Supervises Quality Assurance Data Analyst and Operations Lead
• Coordinates activities for successful accrediting with Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) or any other accreditation authority
• Oversees the development, implementation, maintenance of and adherence to privacy policies and procedures regarding the safe use and handling of clients’ protected health information (PHI) in compliance with federal and state HIPAA regulation
• Ensures effective communication, understanding and implementation of Compliance and Quality Assurance program throughout all IYR programs and other departments as needed
• Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing program information and trends. Coordinates on-going efforts with Boise State University to produce outcome data
• Coordinates and assists with the state Licensure process for social, clinical and residential services and ensures correction of all reported deficiencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management, Public Health, Mental Health or a closely related field. Master’s degree preferred
• Five years’ experience in healthcare organization including quality and compliance responsibilities preferred
• A minimum of two years’ experience with HIPAA and Idaho Administrative Code (IDAPA)
• A minimum of two years’ experience with Joint Commission strongly preferred
• Knowledge of electronic health records
• A minimum of two years’ experience in supervisory role
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. We nurture hope and healing, empowering and preparing kids for promising futures.
The Idaho Youth Ranch has a competitive Total Compensation Package including: medical plan, dental, vision, retirement plan and other optional benefits. Additionally, all employees receive a 25% off discount on merchandise in the thrift store locations.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is an equal opportunity employer.
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program. The PSLF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information. If you want to make a difference in a child’s life, apply today
For more information regarding this position and our benefits visit our website at: www.youthranch.org
Idaho Youth Ranch is a non-profit 501(c)(3) agency that offers emergency shelter, residential care, youth and family therapy, job readiness training, adoption services, and more for at-risk kids and their families.
We unite for Idaho's youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
RELATIONSHIPS are the foundation.
COMMITMENT to our mission unites us.
GROWTH is always possible.
TRANSPARENCY makes us stronger.
COMPASSION is our lens.
JOY sustains us.