As an Ecommerce Clerk you will be responsible for grading and posting books online, sorting books, and filling orders. Your main priority is to assist in generating funds to support agency programs. By contributing to the agency’s community image, you will enhance customer and donor support therefore putting the Idaho Youth Ranch on the internet shopping map.
• Sorts items for department
• Scans items into the computer to see if it meets IYR’s Ecommerce acceptance criteria
• Grades and posts books online
• Catalogs and stocks items that have been entered into the system onto inventory shelving
• Coordinates and stages sold/packaged items for shipment
• Conducts Ecommerce warehouse audits
• Prepares morning and evening paperwork
• Performs customer service duties
• Assists with shipping daily orders
• Trains temporary workers and/or community service workers
• Researches vintage books and other collectible items
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Must exhibit basic computer skills and familiarity with the Internet
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Experience with vintage books and collectibles preferred
Physical Requirements, Mental, Equipment & Working Condition Elements:
• Must be able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds
• Potential hazards exist regarding machinery such as forklifts, pallets jacks, conveyors, and other mechanized systems.
• Noise levels in all areas are within acceptable ranges.
• Working conditions are normal for a warehouse environment temperatures 0 – 100 F
• The position involves repetitive motions over the duration of an entire shift, including standing and walking and repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting
• Safety equipment, gloves, closed toed shoes are required
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. We save, empower and prepare kids for promising futures.
The Idaho Youth Ranch has a competitive Total Compensation Package including: medical plan, dental, vision, retirement plan and other optional benefits. If you want to make a difference in a child’s life, apply today.
For more information regarding this position and our benefits visit our website at: www.youthranch.org
Idaho Youth Ranch is a non-profit 501(c)(3) agency that offers emergency shelter, residential care, youth and family therapy, job readiness training, adoption services, and more for at-risk kids and their families.
We unite for Idaho's youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
RELATIONSHIPS are the foundation.
COMMITMENT to our mission unites us.
GROWTH is always possible.
TRANSPARENCY makes us stronger.
COMPASSION is our lens.
JOY sustains us.