The Idaho Youth Ranch (IYR) is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Our mission:
We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
Why unite with us? Our team members enjoy a workplace where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency, and above all, where Joy sustains us!
What we offer! In addition to contributing to an awesome mission, working at IYR has many advantages. Inexpensive medical and dental insurance, other voluntary benefits offerings, a 401(k) match, paid time off, and an employee discount on purchases at our thrift stores.
How will you impact our mission? Every position at Idaho Youth Ranch contributes to the success of our mission. As the Information Systems Director, you do so by managing the execution of the IT infrastructure for the IYR. You will direct the effective delivery of networks and disaster recovery systems and processes, oversee the implementation of network security, and anticipate future network needs for the agency. Also in this role, you will oversee the helpdesk activities and resolve escalated issues if necessary. You will prepare and oversee all IT-related budgeting and purchasing including capital project proposals.
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field
• 5 years of project management experience related to software and hardware selection and implementation.
• A broad understanding of system networks, security, and disaster recovery planning.
• A broad understanding of and experience working with hardware and software systems, including their implementation, maintenance and life cycles.
Our Information System Director:
• Plans and implements IT infrastructure that is efficient, reliable and meets user needs
• Maintains IT Disaster recovery plans and training
• Supervises, trains and mentors any IT staff.
• Coordinates all IT needs for the agency with the outside IT consulting firm; communicating agency priorities and needs
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding this position and our benefits, and to submit your application, visit our website www.youthranch.org/join-us
Idaho Youth Ranch is a non-profit 501(c)(3) agency that offers emergency shelter, residential care, youth and family therapy, job readiness training, adoption services, and more for at-risk kids and their families.
We unite for Idaho's youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
RELATIONSHIPS are the foundation.
COMMITMENT to our mission unites us.
GROWTH is always possible.
TRANSPARENCY makes us stronger.
COMPASSION is our lens.
JOY sustains us.