The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Our mission:
We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
Why unite with us? Because we are better together! Our team members enjoy a workplace where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency, and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What do we offer? In addition to contributing to our awesome mission, working at IYR has many advantages! Affordable medical and dental care, other voluntary benefits offerings, a 401(k) match, paid time off, an employee discount on purchases at our thrift stores, and working in a caring and compassionate environment just to name a few.
How will you impact our mission? Every position at Idaho Youth Ranch contributes to the success of our mission. As a Residential Therapist, you will be directly involved in nurturing the hope, healing, and resilience for the youth in our care. You will be a force for positive change in a young person’s life, and that of their family.
• Master’s degree (or higher) in a direct clinical practice human services field (e.g., social work, psychology, marriage and family counseling, or very closely related field of study) is required.
• Idaho State Licensure associated with the degree, or ability to obtain prior to hire: Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors (LCPC) and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT).
• A valid Idaho’s driver’s license or obtain one within 15 days of hire, as a condition of continued employment
• Be at least 25 years of age
Our Residential Therapists:
• Perform assessments, evaluations, observations, and interviews using a variety of tools to identify needs and formulate diagnostic impressions
• Develop treatment plans, and recommended services and interventions in collaboration with the client and family
• Provide direct counseling to individuals, families, and/or groups
• May have scheduled sessions in the late afternoon/evenings or on weekends, as scheduling is dependent on the needs and availability of the client
• Rotate on-call duties
The Idaho Youth Ranch has a competitive Total Compensation Package including: medical plan, dental, vision, retirement plan and other optional benefits. Additionally, all employees receive a 25% off discount on merchandise in the thrift store locations.
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding this position and our benefits visit our website at: www.youthranch.org/join-us
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.
We unite for Idaho's youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
RELATIONSHIPS are the foundation.
COMMITMENT to our mission unites us.
GROWTH is always possible.
TRANSPARENCY makes us stronger.
COMPASSION is our lens.
JOY sustains us.