DO NOT CALL, ONLY EMAIL!
Bi-lingual in Spanish would be a plus!!!!!
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized bookkeeper to join our growing family. In this position, you will play a key role in managing the finances of client personal and business accounts, including creating financial transactions and generating relevant reports. You will also collaborate and communicate with employees, vendors, and customers to ensure accuracy of financial transactions.
Bookkeeper Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts.
• Pay debts as they come due for payment, including necessary bills as well as supplier and vendor invoices.
• Obtain necessary tax forms from new vendors.
• Perform reconciliations of bank accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure accuracy.
• Issue financial statements
• Make deposits and record all cash receipts.
• Process payroll
• Distribute customer invoices and ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner.
• Maintain an organized and streamlined accounting system for existing clients.
• Creating accounting database for new clients when on-boarded up to and including integrating accounting between systems.
• Streamline data entry by utilizing technology application
• Provide administrative support to management when required.
• Experience with accounting software (Especially QuickBooks Enterprise and Online)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent phone skills
• A genuine interest in service and caring for other people.
• Excellent attitude and an extraordinary customer service orientation.
• Professional Presentation
• Demonstrated leadership, communication and strong interpersonal skills are requisite.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with proven time management skills. The ability to work independently or as a member of a team. A strong work ethic to complete tasks in a high quality manner. A solid attention to detail with the ability to be a problem solver.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• The successful candidate should have sufficient work related experience.
• Extremely Detail Oriented
• Sense of Humor
Additional qualifications desired but not required:
• Knowledge in Construction
• Bi-lingual in Spanish
• $18.00 - $30.00 per hour
• Insurance, 401K & PTO
A COMPLETE and DETAILED RESUME is required to be considered for this position.
Please no phone calls, qualified applicants will be contacted directly.
Matthew 11:28 ~ Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.(NIV)
Steadfast is a leader in the green industry. We provide Landscape, Irrigation, Aquatics, Maintenance and other green industry services to our clients. You may also see the name Imagine Solutions. Imagine Solutions is our office administration company.