DO NOT CALL, ONLY EMAIL!
Bi-lingual in Spanish would be a plus!!!!!
Do you have what it takes to get things done? Do you like to always be solving problems? If you? Are looking for challenge, a fast paced work environment and growth opportunities, then this could be the position for you.
Growing, dynamic, family-oriented Construction Company is aggressively seeking a Construction and Scheduling Administrator who demonstrates professionalism, detail-orientation, excellent communication and the ability to keep on top of numerous projects simultaneously. The position will be responsible for supporting up to 3 managers and many subcontractors.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, team player who is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work.
Location: San Antonio, Florida (Northern Wesley Chapel Area) – 30345 Commerce Drive San Antonio, FL 33576
• Good Computer skills
• Microsoft Outlook & Word, Excel
• General Construction knowledge
• Able to work in a hectic environment
• Must love solving problems
• Must be flexible
• Be able to handle multiple things going on at one time.
• Needs to be calm and at ease solid work ethic
• Stable employment history
• Excellent professional references
• Outgoing, professional demeanor
Responsibilities essential to this position include:
• Assist multiple Project Managers on a daily basis with calls, correspondence, estimates and quotes.
• Scheduling and Confirming Jobs
• Preparing Job Work Orders
• Create and manage project documentation and keep up to date project files.
• Prepare contracts, purchase orders, change orders and subcontracts.
• Prepare and review job cost reports with Project Managers.
• Process project related accounts payable invoices, payment and liens.
• Gather site and market information pertinent to bid preparation.
• Ensure bid bond, insurance and document review requirements are met.
• Source best value subcontractors and suppliers.
• Manage the request for information process and any special interest requirements.
• Responsible for construction administration, submittals, change orders, RFI’s and plan revisions.
• 3+years of progressive experience as an project administrator on commercial construction projects or equivalent.
• Commercial, Retail, General, Mixed Use, Tenant Improvement, Restaurant and High Rise experience is specifically desired.
• Demonstrated leadership, communication and strong interpersonal skills are requisite.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with proven time management skills. The ability to work independently or as a member of a team. A strong work ethic to complete tasks in a high quality manner. A solid attention to detail with the ability to be a problem solver.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• The successful candidate should have sufficient work related experience.
• Extremely Detail Oriented
• Excellent Phone Rapport and Aptitude for Customer Service
• Sense of Humor
Additional qualifications desired but not required:
• Knowledge in QuickBooks, CAD and digital take-off programs.
• Knowledge in Permitting
• Bi-lingual in Spanish
• $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
• Insurance, 401K & PTO
A COMPLETE and DETAILED RESUME is required to be considered for this position.
Please no phone calls, qualified applicants will be contacted directly.
Matthew 11:28 ~ Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.(NIV)
Imagine Solutions is a back office processes company. We do the hiring for our clients.