DO NOT CALL, ONLY EMAIL!
Bi-lingual in Spanish would be a plus!!!!!
Do you have what it takes to get things done? Do you like to always be solving problems? If you? Are looking for challenge, a fast paced work environment and growth opportunities, then this could be the position for you.
Growing, dynamic, family-oriented Construction Company is aggressively seeking a Construction and Scheduling Administrator who demonstrates professionalism, detail-orientation, excellent communication and the ability to keep on top of numerous projects simultaneously. The position will be responsible for supporting up to 3 managers and many subcontractors.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, team player who is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work.
Location: San Antonio, Florida (Northern Wesley Chapel Area) – 30345 Commerce Drive San Antonio, FL 33576
• Good Computer skills
• Microsoft Outlook & Word, Excel
• General Construction knowledge
• Able to work in a hectic environment
• Must love solving problems
• Must be flexible
• Be able to handle multiple things going on at one time.
• Needs to be calm and at ease solid work ethic
• Stable employment history
• Excellent professional references
• Outgoing, professional demeanor
Responsibilities essential to this position include:
• Assist multiple Project Managers on a daily basis with calls, correspondence, estimates and quotes.
• Scheduling and Confirming Jobs
• Preparing Job Work Orders
• Create and manage project documentation and keep up to date project files.
• Prepare contracts, purchase orders, change orders and subcontracts.
• Prepare and review job cost reports with Project Managers.
• Process project related accounts payable invoices, payment and liens.
• Gather site and market information pertinent to bid preparation.
• Ensure bid bond, insurance and document review requirements are met.
• Source best value subcontractors and suppliers.
• Manage the request for information process and any special interest requirements.
• Responsible for construction administration, submittals, change orders, RFI’s and plan revisions.
• 3+years of progressive experience as an project administrator on commercial construction projects or equivalent.
• Commercial, Retail, General, Mixed Use, Tenant Improvement, Restaurant and High Rise experience is specifically desired.
• Demonstrated leadership, communication and strong interpersonal skills are requisite.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with proven time management skills. The ability to work independently or as a member of a team. A strong work ethic to complete tasks in a high quality manner. A solid attention to detail with the ability to be a problem solver.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• The successful candidate should have sufficient work related experience.
• Extremely Detail Oriented
• Excellent Phone Rapport and Aptitude for Customer Service
• Sense of Humor
Additional qualifications desired but not required:
• Knowledge in QuickBooks, CAD and digital take-off programs.
• Knowledge in Permitting
• Bi-lingual in Spanish
• $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
• Insurance, 401K & PTO
A COMPLETE and DETAILED RESUME is required to be considered for this position.
Please no phone calls, qualified applicants will be contacted directly.
Matthew 11:28 ~ Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.(NIV)
Steadfast is a leader in the green industry. We provide Landscape, Irrigation, Aquatics, Maintenance and other green industry services to our clients. You may also see the name Imagine Solutions. Imagine Solutions is our office administration company.