DO NOT CALL, ONLY EMAIL!
Bi-lingual in Spanish would be a plus!!!!!
The Director of First Impressions / Social Media Manager / Administrative Assistant is a very visible member of the team. With overall responsibility for delivering extraordinary customer service, the person for this position must be professional, caring, and genuinely interested in making other people feel special. The individual in this position plays a key role in setting the tone for the organization. As the first and last person clients see when they are in the office, the position is instrumental in making sure clients have a positive experience that exceeds their expectations. The secondary and equally important purpose of this position is to manage all social media efforts of the organization that will serve to advance progress towards the organization’s objectives. This position will also be responsible for some bookkeeping tasks as well.
• Good Computer skills
• Microsoft Outlook & Word, Excel
• QuickBooks experience
• Able to work in a hectic environment
• Must love solving problems
• Must be flexible
• Be able to handle multiple things going on at one time.
• Needs to be calm and at ease solid work ethic
• Stable employment history
• Excellent professional references
• Outgoing, professional demeanor
Responsibilities essential to this position include:
• Greet clients and make them feel comfortable when they visit the office.
• Handel incoming phone calls
• Respond to general emails
• Manages scheduling of client appointments.
• Coordinates weekly social media activity.
• Assists with Bookkeeping Tasks
• Assists with Payroll Tasks
• Assists with Scheduling and Coordinating Client work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent phone skills
• A genuine interest in service and caring for other people.
• Excellent attitude and an extraordinary customer service orientation.
• Professional Presentation
• A creative mind.
• Demonstrated leadership, communication and strong interpersonal skills are requisite.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with proven time management skills. The ability to work independently or as a member of a team. A strong work ethic to complete tasks in a high quality manner. A solid attention to detail with the ability to be a problem solver.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• The successful candidate should have sufficient work related experience.
• Extremely Detail Oriented
• Excellent Phone Rapport and Aptitude for Customer Service
• Sense of Humor
Additional qualifications desired but not required:
• Knowledge in Construction (Not limited to: HVAC, Irrigation and Landscape)
• Bi-lingual in Spanish
• $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
• Insurance, 401K & PTO
A COMPLETE and DETAILED RESUME is required to be considered for this position.
Please no phone calls, qualified applicants will be contacted directly.
Matthew 11:28 ~ Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.(NIV)
Imagine Solutions is a back office processes company. We do the hiring for our clients.