DO NOT CALL, ONLY EMAIL! Please do not apply if you have never had Administrative experience. This is not a Starter position, We need someone who can hit the ground running.
Preference will be given to an applicant that is Bi-lingual in Spanish.
Do you have what it takes to get things done? Do you like to always be solving problems? If you? Are looking for challenge, a fast paced work environment and growth opportunities, then this could be the position for you.
Growing, dynamic, family-oriented Office Administration Company is aggressively seeking an Executive Assistant with Construction Experience who demonstrates professionalism, detail-orientation, excellent communication and the ability to keep on top of numerous projects simultaneously. The position will be report directly to the CEO of the company and will be her right hand person.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, team player who is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work.
Location: San Antonio, Florida (Northern Wesley Chapel Area) – 30345 Commerce Drive San Antonio, FL 33576
• Good Computer skills, including: Microsoft Outlook & Word, Excel
• General Construction knowledge
• Quick Books experience
• Able to work in a hectic environment
• Must love solving problems
• Must be flexible
• Be able to handle multiple things going on at one time.
• Needs to be calm and at ease solid work ethic
• Stable employment history
• Excellent professional references
• Outgoing, professional demeanor
Responsibilities that are essential to this position include:
• Assist multiple CEO directly and other Account Managers on a daily basis with calls, correspondence, estimates and quotes.
• Scheduling and Confirming Jobs for customers
• Preparing Job Work Orders
• Project Accounting
• Create and manage project documentation and keep up to date project files.
• Prepare contracts, purchase orders, change orders and subcontracts.
• Prepare and review job cost reports with Project Managers.
• Process project related accounts payable invoices, payment and liens.
• Gather site and market information pertinent to bid preparation.
• Ensure bid bond, insurance and document review requirements are met.
• Manage the request for information process and any special interest requirements.
• Responsible for construction administration, submittals, change orders, RFI’s and plan revisions.
• 3+years of progressive experience in an administrative position.
• Basic Construction knowledge specifically desired.
• Demonstrated leadership, communication and strong interpersonal skills are requisite.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with proven time management skills. The ability to work independently or as a member of a team. A strong work ethic to complete tasks in a high quality manner. A solid attention to detail with the ability to be a problem solver.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
• Proficiency in taking good jobsite photos
• The successful candidate should have sufficient work related experience.
• Extremely Detail Oriented
• Excellent Phone Rapport and Aptitude for Customer Service
• Sense of Humor
Additional qualifications desired but not required:
• Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, CAD and digital take-off programs.
• Knowledge in Permitting
• $12.00 - $15.00 per hour to start.
• Insurance, 401K & PTO
A COMPLETE and DETAILED RESUME is required to be considered for this position.
Please no phone calls, qualified applicants will be contacted directly.
Matthew 11:28 ~ Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.(NIV
Imagine Solutions is a back office processes company. We do the hiring for our clients.