Oversees irrigation installation for project construction activities, to ensure compliance with design specifications and schedule. Irrigation Foreman will be hands on and monitor the installation to ensure quality specifications are met. Responsible for crew production rates, quality control and safety.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Monitor irrigation install to ensure quality specifications are met.
• Work with the installation crew on installing new sprinkler systems from start to finish.
• Supervises a crew of up to 4 employees and prioritizes work.
• Provide for the installation of irrigation in a safe, efficient manner.
• Requisition, store, and secure materials.
• Maintain an effective and efficiency inventory control method.
• Seek new and innovative methods, procedures, and tools to improve efficiency and quality of irrigation installation.
• Assess quality of work on job site, facilities and systems through regular documented status reports. Seek and implement methods to eliminate or reduce rework and redundancy.
• Encourage and solicit employee feedback to identify improvement ideas.
• Supervise, educate and guide the installation staff.
• All other duties assigned.
Bi-lingual in English / Spanish
3 + years of direct working experience in irrigation installation.
Must be able to use a smart phone
Must have demonstrated to be highly organized self-motivated and take pride in quality production in previous job(s).
Ability to operate various kinds of farm/construction equipment including trucks, tractors, mules and forklifts.
REQUIRED LICENSES / HOURS OF WORK
Valid Driver's License with clean MVR.
40+ hours per work week with start and end times varying depending on organizational needs. Will be required to work overtime during peak times.
NOTICE THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE JOB DESCRIPTION AND/OR REQUIRE ADDITIONAL DUTIES AT ITS DISCRETION.
DFWP & EOE
Imagine Solutions is a back office processes company. We do the hiring for our clients.