We are in need of someone who wants to learn the Irrigation business. We are looking to find an Irrigation Technician Assistant. All duties will be trained.
Summary of Duties include:
1. Ability to maintain and repair irrigation systems. Rainbird, Hunter, Pump Experience.
2. Execute timely services and quality checks of irrigation systems
3. Install new or renovate existing irrigation systems
4. Troubleshoot down system to determine needs for repair to operate correctly
5. Pull and fit piping for systems
6. Ability to set sprinkler heads and valve boxes
7. Perform entire Irrigation maintenance check
8. Ability to trench, replace, and grade soil
9. Ability to plant small shrubs if necessary
10. Purchase parts required to repair or renovate or create irrigation systems
11. Ability to maintain an accurate daily inventory and control strict cost management
12. Gather and update data for each account (ie water issues, drought areas, water sources, point of connections, poor drainage areas, mainline locations services performed, parts used)
13. Activate and deactivate irrigation systems for seasonal needs or regulated schedules
14. Understand water usage and be able to suggest recommended timing to help save water and lower cost
15. Communicate clearly with customers to ensure 100% satisfaction with service and resolve any issues that arise
16. Adjust schedule to maximize capacity and provide effective work flow
17. Analyze and resolve working problems or assist in solving problems
18. Able to maintain provided equipment and upkeep to vehicles to ensure working properly at all times
To be successful in this position, you must be able to perform all requirements satisfactorily. Some reasonable accommodations may be considered to allow individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently enough to read, comprehend and complete required driver or regulatory forms and reports, employment forms, read and interpret road signs, and speak to law enforcement officials when needed. Spanish is a plus.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out oral instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current Driver's License with no or minimal ticket violations.
Imagine Solutions is a back office processes company. We do the hiring for our clients.