**MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVERS LICENSE**
Position Summary: This position is responsible for completing duties assigned and supervising the on and/or offsite work performed by the crew laborers to ensure quality, efficiency and safety.
Strong supervisory and multi-tasking skills are required.
• Supervise and review the work site to ensure work is being done properly and efficiently conforming to company procedures.
• Run service requests as assigned.
• Onsite liaison for residents and property managers - will immediately communicate with the manager to relay instant problems and requests for service.
• Practices and enforces safety policies and the use of PPE at the work site.
• Ability to properly utilize new equipment and follow safety procedures prior to using this equipment.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
• In addition to the above responsibilities, will perform all landscape manual labor alongside the crew (remove and install plant material, sod, etc.).
• Other duties as required
• A valid Florida driver's license and good driving history.
• Must demonstrate good leadership, motivational and training skills
• Must be able to effectively communicate with the crew, residents, property managers and branch/account manager.
• Must be proactive with all work to be done with good attention to detail
• Must be able to use a smart phone
Education and /or Experience
• A minimum of (5) years of related skill, knowledge or experience is needed.
• Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
• Must comply with OSHA and EPA guidelines concerning storage and use of chemical substances.
• Ability to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment at least 50-100 lbs. following appropriate safety procedures
• Work in an upright standing position, stoop and/or bend for long periods of time
• Climb ladders and work at heights above ground level (maximum 3ft)
• Ability to work in different environmental working conditions (e.g., heat, cold, wind, rain, humidity) • Walk and climb stairs
• Handle, finger, grasp and feel objects and equipment
• Reach with hands and arms
• Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions
• Repeat various motions with the arms, wrists, hands and fingers
• Driving required to multiple locations in one day.
• Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Pay: $18.00 to $20.00 per HOUR