Position Summary: This position is responsible for completing duties assigned and supervising the on and/or offsite work performed by the crew laborers to ensure quality, efficiency and safety.
Strong supervisory and multi-tasking skills are required.
• Supervise and review the work site to ensure work is being done properly and efficiently conforming to company procedures.
• Run service requests as assigned.
• Onsite liaison for residents and property managers - will immediately communicate with the manager to relay instant problems and requests for service.
• Practices and enforces safety policies and the use of PPE at the work site.
• Ability to properly utilize new equipment and follow safety procedures prior to using this equipment.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
• In addition to the above responsibilities, will perform all landscape manual labor alongside the crew (remove and install plant material, sod, etc.).
• Other duties as required
• A valid Florida driver's license and good driving history.
• Must demonstrate good leadership, motivational and training skills
• Must be able to effectively communicate with the crew, residents, property managers and branch/account manager.
• Must be proactive with all work to be done with good attention to detail
• Must be able to use a smart phone
Education and /or Experience
• A minimum of (5) years of related skill, knowledge or experience is needed.
• Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
• Must comply with OSHA and EPA guidelines concerning storage and use of chemical substances.
• Ability to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment at least 50-100 lbs following appropriate safety procedures
• Work in an upright standing position, stoop and/or bend for long periods of time
• Climb ladders and work at heights above ground level (maximum 3ft)
• Ability to work in different environmental working conditions (e.g. heat, cold, wind, rain, humidity) • Walk and climb stairs
• Handle, finger, grasp and feel objects and equipment
• Reach with hands and arms
• Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions
• Repeat various motions with the arms, wrists, hands and fingers
• Driving required to multiple locations in one day.
• Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Steadfast is a leader in the green industry. We provide Landscape, Irrigation, Aquatics, Maintenance and other green industry services to our clients. You may also see the name Imagine Solutions. Imagine Solutions is our office administration company.