Bi-lingual in Spanish would be a plus!!!!!
Do you have what it takes to get things done? Do you like to always be solving problems? If you? Are looking for challenge, a fast-paced work environment and growth opportunities, then this could be the position for you.
Growing, dynamic, family-oriented Landscape Construction Company is aggressively seeking a Operations Assistant Manager who demonstrates professionalism, detail-orientation, excellent communication and the ability to keep on top of numerous projects simultaneously. The position will be responsible for supporting up to 3 managers and many employees.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, team player who is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work.
Location: San Antonio, Florida (Northern Wesley Chapel Area) – 30345 Commerce Drive San Antonio, FL 33576
• Good Computer skills
• Microsoft Outlook & Word, Excel
• General Construction knowledge
• Able to work in a hectic environment
• Must love solving problems
• Must be flexible
• Be able to handle multiple things going on at one time.
• Needs to be calm and at ease solid work ethic
• Stable employment history
• Excellent professional references
• Outgoing, professional demeanor
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Responsibilities essential to this position include:
• Oversee Safety Program
• Oversee Fleet Management and work with mechanic on managing service
• Oversee inventory (Plant/Tree Knowledge a plus)
• Assist with Logistics: ordering, picking up materials, tools and equipment and delivering them to the job site.
• Assist multiple Project Managers daily with calls, correspondence, estimates and quotes.
• Assist with permitting of projects.
• Demonstrated leadership, communication and strong interpersonal skills are requisite.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with proven time management skills. The ability to work independently or as a member of a team. A strong work ethic to complete tasks in a high-quality manner. A solid attention to detail with the ability to be a problem solver.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• The successful candidate should have sufficient work-related experience.
• Extremely Detail Oriented
• Excellent Phone Rapport and Aptitude for Customer Service
• Sense of Humor
Additional qualifications desired but not required:
• Knowledge of OSHA Safety.
• Knowledge of Fleet Management
• Knowledge in Permitting
• Bi-lingual in Spanish
Steadfast is a leader in the green industry. We provide Landscape, Irrigation, Aquatics, Maintenance and other green industry services to our clients. You may also see the name Imagine Solutions. Imagine Solutions is our office administration company.