The RN is competent and accountable for the overall health status of patients assigned to her/his care. The RN is responsible for the assessment, evaluation of the data collected, and the continuum of care through: monitoring and evaluating changes in patient's condition, evaluation of patient responses to therapy, and the discharge process. The RN may delegate selected nursing activities to other health care workers, but retains the responsibility and accountability for the overall nursing care. When activities are delegated by the RN, the RN remains responsible for the delegation, supervision and evaluation of those activities. New graduates will be enrolled in the Trinity Nurse Residency program and expected to graduate from the program.
• MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Licenses and Certifications Required
• Current or temporary RN license in North Dakota or compact RN licensure.
• BLS certification required within orientation period.
• Specialty certification in area of practice is desirable.
2. Educational Requirements
• RN program as evidenced by licensure.
• Official diploma or transcript from the school/university from where Degree was received.
3. Experience Requirements
• RN experience required, ER preferred
4. Special Skills or Training Requirements
• As required by specific units.
Emergency Room Nurse
Independent Recruiting is looking for candidates in all industries.