The Funder is responsible for disbursing/wiring of money from Lender to the Settlement Agent. The Funder will review pertinent documentation and balance with the settlement agent prior to requesting the wire for funding of the loan.
Specific Duties Will Include, But Not Be Limited To
• Reviews the final Signed borrower CD
• Reviews the Note and Security instrument and any Riders- (fully executed)
• Reviews the Initial Escrow Account Disclosure
• Reviews the Notice of right to cancel (if applicable)
• Reviews COVID-19 Attestation form
• Reviews no change in Income/Employment
• Review the final 1003 to make sure it is fully executed at closing.
• Reviews Seller final CD (if applicable)
• Checks to make sure we have the signed page 3 of our closing instructions
• Checks Title and E&O to see if policy extends through funding
• Verifies cash to close matches
• Checks that lender credits, total deductions and wire transfer total to balance and match.
• Compare funding worksheet to wire instructions- verify ABA, Account number and title company name.
• Review any funding conditions required in accordance with the final UW approval and closing instructions.
• Review Borrower information and compare vesting to preliminary title commitment, verify address and names of borrower(s)
• After balancing with settlement agent and review of the specific documents needed, responsible for ordering the wire for release of funds.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 1 year related Funder experience required (mortgage, banking, consumer lending, etc.)
• College Graduate or Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work well independently
• Must be highly organized and highly analytical.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and a proactive approach to workload
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Independent Recruiting is looking for candidates in all industries.