Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry, and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
What makes your career greater with Prospero? You can improve the health of others and help heal the health care system. You can work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
The Operational Performance Manager plays a critical role here at Prospero Health. You will drive cross functional improvement efforts that ensure our territory management, clinician capacity and patient outreach are optimized. You will be responsible for territory management process optimization, identifying supporting system enhancement needs and developing/maintaining reporting for ongoing monitoring. You will perform these essential tasks in for Operational Performance team which functions as the connection point between patient outreach and clinician field operations.
· Manage and drive territory management process improvement, monitoring and controls
· Drive definition of system capability requirements to support increased efficiency required for the territory management process
· Drive definition of reporting/dashboard requirements for monitoring and controlling territory management process
· Establish clinician and PES outreach capacity planning based on patient volumes and enrollment goals
· Work with market Clinical Directors and Clinical Service Managers to continuously optimize capacity in the field
· Identify issues, assist in evaluations and fact gathering to resolve technical and operational problems; provide solutions
· Create integrated database tracking tools for staffing patterns to optimize staffing forecasts
· Attend/participate in educational/training activities to improve knowledge and performance levels
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
· 5 year’s experience in analytics and implementing new software
· 5 years project management or equivalent experience required
· Agile software development experience
· Salesforce and/or Salesforce FSL experience
· Demonstrated leadership and team development skills
· Proficiency in software applications that include, but are not limited to, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
· Problem solving skills; the ability to systematically analyze problems, draw relevant conclusions and devise appropriate courses of action
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others.
· Business analyst certifications
· Agile/SAFE certifications
· Salesforce certifications
· Project management certifications
Independent Recruiting is looking for candidates in all industries.