About the Role:
We are looking for a highly-driven Recruiter to attract and engage best-in-class teammates to join our rapidly growing company. As a founding member of the talent acquisition team, you will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top candidates in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and iterating on our recruiting practices as we scale 10x and beyond. Unparalleled time management and prioritization skills are required as you will own the full-cycle process in each role you support. You will also manage hiring manager and candidate experience by setting and delivering on expectations, and soliciting and actioning on feedback.
• Champion and represent for Uno Health to prospective candidates through email and initial interviews or introductory phone calls
• Own candidate experience by partnering with hiring managers and interview teams to deliver positive interview experiences
• Collaborate with hiring managers to develop and iterate on job descripions for roles across departments and levels
• Review and evaluate applicant profiles, pushing forward qualified, strong candidates based on the unique needs of each hiring team
• Meet and report on SLAs and KPIs of all talent acquisition operations, providing consistent updates on work funnels and flag delays and blockers to key stakeholders for resolution
• Prepare offer documents and share offer details with potential new hires, answering any questions they may have about the company and the culture
This role requires:
• 3+ years of high volume full-cycle recruitment experience (agency and/or startup preferred)
• Passionate about enacting practices that further DE&I at Uno and dedication to hiring diverse talent
• Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
• Knowledge of Google Workspace products (Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Drive, Sheets, etc.)
• Experience with ATS systems, Greenhouse preferred, and LinkedIn Recruiter
• Experience recruiting for bi-lingual roles
You may be a good fit for this role if you…
• Have a desire to improve the system for millions
• Successful track record in “closing” either in a recruiting capacity or sales capacity
• Are excited to work with an early-stage startup where you’ll take on a large responsibility within a growing team
• Are a strong, persuasive communicator who can inspire and influence candidates
• Enjoy motivating team members to participate in the hiring process
• Have an NPS >90 from your grandparents’ friends!
The good stuff:
Independent Recruiting is looking for candidates in all industries.