Descripion:Our client in the Clinical Research and Innovation space is seeking their first Vice President of Operations which will report directly to the CEO. The HQ is located in Dallas, TX and this role will be expected to be onsite at that location and the local research sites in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a smaller organization with set plans for hypergrowth in the year to come. You will play a pivotal role in creating that roadmap, driving that vision into reality, and expanding their footprint nationally.
This Offers a Competitive Relocation Package but MUST be onsite in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Top 5 Required Skills:
1. 7+ Years Operations Leadership Experience in Commercial Clinical Research Organization (not just academic)
2. 5+ Years Experience in a Multi-Site SMO or TMO (Not CRO)
3. 3+ Years Identifying and Building Commercial Sites Embedded in Medical Practices
4. 3+ Years Experience in Patient Recruitment
5. 2+ Years Experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator (looking for someone who grew form the ground up)
Day to Day:
You will be spearheading the growth and expansion of an already established Commercial Clinical Research and Innovation Organization. Your mission will be but not limited to identifying new opportunities/locations for expansion, optimization of current sites, patient recruitment, and regulatory compliance/training. Team members are already established to assist in driving these key initiatives home however you will be tasked with growing that team.
Pay: $175,000.00 per YEAR