We are looking for a team player to help take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties
- Knowledge of general office cleaning.
- Customer services principles and practices.
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency with cleaning equipment.
- Excellent conceptual thinking skills and the ability to identify and analyze complex and sensitive issues, problems and conflicts and to use independent judgment to make decisions, and to recommend and/or implement solutions.
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and diplomatically orally and in writing in the English language; also to maintain excellent interpersonal and cooperative relationships with management, staff and clients.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and accurately follow through on work activities with time constraints and interruptions to meet deadlines as well as to work independently with a minimum amount of direction and/or supervision.
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm, maintain a sense of humor and to regularly present a well-groomed, professional image.
- Ability to exhibit desirable and appropriate behavior including integrity, sense of urgency and confidentiality and independent judgment to provide for a cohesive working environment dedicated to achieving the organization’s goals.
- Ability to work effectively and respectfully with staff, managers, executives and others with a variety of working styles to achieve accountability and results using authority and influence sensitively to garner cooperation and maintain service excellence.
- Ability to work daily and effectively to balance stress of multiple projects, conflicting priorities, substantial workload, environmental ambiguity and changing plans through self-management and productive communication with the supervisor and management team.
- Ability to generate goodwill for the organization and its management among staff, clients, suppliers, referral sources, regulatory bodies, the general community and others pertinent to the business; demonstrate a strong commitment to client service and service excellence.
-Ability to meet the physical and cognitive requirements of the essential job functions.
* We are a drug free workplace. All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Success is Waiting
Jani-King is the world's largest commercial cleaning company with more than 120 support offices in 14 countries. Jani-King delivers a superior commercial cleaning program to a wide range of customer locations including office buildings, hospitals, hotels, sporting venues, universities, restaurants, manufacturing facilities and more!