Leverage your industrial maintenance experience with an innovative company that is committed to continually advancing technology. This is a great opportunity to utilize your expertise in a high visibility role that offers continuing education on advanced manufacturing technology including lasers and robots.
Here your voice will be heard and your input will be valued. Enjoy working with new technology while being compensated fairly with room to grow in the company.
Jones Metal, Inc. is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic in the Mankato, MN area.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
• Competitive Pay – Earn $25-27/hour depending on experience + overtime
• Benefits Compensation – Additional compensation of $705/month to purchase benefits.
• Additional Benefits – Employer paid disability, life insurance, union pension contribution of up to 5%.
• Advancement – Proving yourself in this role paves the way to advancement within the company.
• Visibility – Work hand in hand with supervisor and COO to solve problems.
• Reputation – Jones is known for being a company of family values, not corporate values. They invest in the two most important parts of their business: their people and the technology to do the best custom work possible.
• Paperless Facility – In 2015, Jones Metal became a paper-free manufacturing facility. Everyone in the company uses real-time information to deliver high-quality metal fabrication on time.
• Commitment to Technology – Jones Metal is continuously investing in advancing their equipment.
• Learning Opportunities – The company is invested in continued education for all employees. Mechanics have the opportunity to train on the job and receive off site training at equipment manufacturers.
• Commitment to Philanthropy – Jones Metal is known for its philanthropy in the local community.
• Exceptional Employee Treatment – Enjoy a daily mini breakfast bar and monthly lunches provided by the company.
• Consistent M-F hours – 6:00am-4:30pm schedule
What you will bring to the position:
• 7+ years of experience in a maintenance role
• Electrical knowledge and capabilities
• PLC and automation knowledge
• Experience with total preventative maintenance programs (TPM)
• Laser troubleshooting experience
Please click Apply or email your information to:
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Jones Metal provides advanced metal fabrication solutions for original equipment manufacturers in various industries, including power generation, nuclear power generation, renewable energy, agricultural, heavy construction equipment, and US Military.