This opening is on our second shift: 4:30 p.m. - 3:00 a.m. Mon-Thur
Jones Metal, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Machine Operator who's primary responsibility will be operating a press brake. Qualified candidates will have press brake experience, be proficient in reading blue prints to determine product specifications, tooling instructions, operational sequences and should be able to set up his/her own machine.
Other qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Ability to use a variety of hand and measuring tools such as micrometers, gauges, calipers.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Possesses strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to understand and communicate in English to the extent necessary to perform all functions of the job.
Come join the second shift team at Jones Metal, Inc. a family owned local business that manufactures products for companies that shape the world! Apply your skills at Jones Metal, Inc. and be rewarded with highly competitive wages, great benefits and incredibly talented colleagues.
Typical Work Week Schedule:
Monday - Thursday 425pm-255am
Jones Metal provides advanced metal fabrication solutions for original equipment manufacturers in various industries, including power generation, nuclear power generation, renewable energy, agricultural, heavy construction equipment, and US Military.