SUMMARY: Design and build award winning marketing, sales and customer service strategies that support company goals and inspire the sales team. Lead, manage, and hold the sales and marketing teams accountable to the strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate on company leadership team.
• Develop, Direct and Coordinate all marketing and sales activities from prospect to partner to legacy partner.
• Analyze and communicate strategy performance.
• Set discount rates and determine price schedules based on company profit goals.
• Budget and expense management.
• Manage estimating process and team.
• Analyze actual performance vs. estimate to build consistent standards.
• Manage Gold Standard customer service.
• Measure customer satisfaction.
• Set goals, identify metrics, analyze and communicate performance.
• Hire and manage high performers that embrace company values and lead them in EOS process.
• Mentor, coach and develop staff.
• Coordinate with other departments as the “voice” of the customer working to deliver what we sell: perfect parts, on-time.
• Lead with authenticity and intention.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• 5-7 Years of successful leadership experience in sales and marketing.
• Experience with marketing on all platforms.
• Strong, positive social media presence.
• Experience in contract manufacturing ideal but not required.
• Willing and able to put in the time required to perform to company goals and expectations.
• Excellent communication skills including written and oral.
• Positive collaborator.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Full understanding of online marketing, traditional marketing and social media development strategies including CRM products
• Education – Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
Jones Metal provides advanced metal fabrication solutions for original equipment manufacturers in various industries, including power generation, nuclear power generation, renewable energy, agricultural, heavy construction equipment, and US Military.