Bring blueprints to life in this rare opportunity for an experienced welder. Imagine welding with Lincoln, Essab and Miller machines on different projects throughout your shift as you create products that help shape the world. If you want a clear path to upward advancement, this is the opportunity for you!
This is your chance to leverage your welding expertise and knowledge with an established, well-recognized fabricator. Here your voice will be heard and your input will be valued. Enjoy an array of custom welding projects in a variety of industries while being compensated fairly and well taken care of by the company.
Jones Metal, Inc. is looking for a Welder in the Mankato, MN area. If you have at least 2 years of experience in MIG and TIG production welding, we want to hear from you!
• Position, align, fit, and weld parts of various materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, following blue prints and layout specifications using jigs and hand tools.
• Examine parts for all defects and measure parts with a variety of measurement tools to ensure conformance with specifications.
• Weld components in flat and vertical positions using MIG and TIG processes.
• Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
• Selects torch tips and filler material according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
• Performs quality inspections within the welding department.
• Performs work in accordance with established operational standards and processes.
• Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
Jones Metal provides advanced metal fabrication solutions for original equipment manufacturers in various industries, including power generation, nuclear power generation, renewable energy, agricultural, heavy construction equipment, and US Military.