Bring blueprints to life in this exciting opportunity for a new or experienced welder. Imagine welding with Lincoln, Essab and Miller machines on different projects throughout your shift as you create products that help shape the world. If you want a clear path to upward advancement, this is the opportunity for you!
This is your chance to leverage your welding expertise and knowledge with an established, well-recognized fabricator. Here your voice will be heard and your input will be valued. Enjoy an array of custom welding projects in a variety of industries while being compensated fairly and well taken care of by the company.
Jones Metal, Inc. is looking for Welders in the Mankato, MN area.
• Position, align, fit, and weld parts of various materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, following blueprints and layout specifications using jigs and hand tools.
• Examine parts for all defects and measure parts with a variety of measurement tools to ensure conformance with specifications.
• Weld components in flat and vertical positions using MIG and TIG processes.
• Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
• Selects torch tips and filler material according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
• Performs quality inspections within the welding department.
• Performs work in accordance with established operational standards and processes.
• Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
2nd shift: Monday - Thursday 425pm - 255am - 1 opening
Jones Metal provides advanced metal fabrication solutions for original equipment manufacturers in various industries, including power generation, nuclear power generation, renewable energy, agricultural, heavy construction equipment, and US Military.