Lead staff members, open & close store, greet and wait on customers, prepare products, restock, maintain inventory, help to set up displays and perform general cleaning duties.
• Team Leader
• Greets and waits on customers.
• Answers customer questions and makes sales suggestions.
• Answers the phone and takes phone orders.
• Knows Kilwins history.
• Helps with restocking and setting up displays.
• Performs general cleaning duties; dust, sweep, mop, wash windows, take out trash.
• Runs cash register.
• Weighs and prices.
• Packs boxes and baskets.
• Prepares/makes waffle cones.
• Quality control.
• Puts away, rotate stock.
• Changes/updates signs.
• Helps update prices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
• Ability to operate cash register and count back change.
• Ability to work well with others, listen well and follow direction.
• Must be customer service oriented with good personality and manners.
• Must read and speak English and have good communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school graduate
• College preferred
• Previous leadership experience required
• Previous sales experience helpful, but not necessary
• Ability to follow directions/instructions
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time in retail store environment.
• Must have open availability
• Will have to work some nights, days, weekends and holidays
Pay Rate: Competitive pay plus tips, based on availability and experience.
We have an established reputation for providing high quality chocolates, ice cream and confections combined with excellent service. We offer the very best Confections and Ice Cream that are hand-made in our kitchen, fresh from premium ingredients and original recipes.
Our values are simple; Treat others as you want to be treated, Do your best, and Have Fun!