Works under direction of the Shoppe Manager. Greets and waits on customers;
prepares products, restocks, and helps to set up displays; performs general cleaning duties.
1. Greets and waits on customers.
2. Answers customer questions and makes sales suggestions.
3. Answers the phone and takes phone orders.
4. Knows Kilwins history.
5. Helps with restocking and setting up displays.
6. Performs general cleaning duties; dust, sweep, mop, wash windows, take out trash.
7. Runs cash register.
8. Weighs and prices.
9. Packs boxes and baskets.
10. Prepares/makes waffle cones.
11. Quality control.
1. Puts away, rotate stock.
2. Changes/updates signs.
3. Helps update prices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
1. Ability to operate cash register and count back change.
2. Ability to work well with others, listen well and follow direction.
3. Must be customer service oriented with good personality and manners.
4. Must read and speak English and have good communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Previous sales experience helpful, but not necessary.
2. Ability to follow directions/instructions during training period.
1. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
2. Must be able to stand for long periods of time in retail store environment.
We are a locally owned franchised chocolate, fudge and ice cream store located at Pier Park in Panama City Beach, FL.