You will enjoy many benefits, rewards and growth opportunities including:
Highly competitive salary
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(k) savings plan
Are You Qualified?
2+ years of restaurant management
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to lead others and develop long term relationships
• Has a track record of achieving goals of sales and profitability
• Ability to represent in a positive light in local trade area
• Solid understanding of restaurant P&Ls and inventory processes
• Ability to problem solve with others, including the RSC, vendors, guests and team members
• Ability to hire, train, and maintain team members who uphold thw standards for service, quality, and guest focus.
• Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
• Ability to manage fast-paced, high-volume, customer-focused restaurant.
• Great communication skills
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer